DORCAS (greenmeadowes) wrote in _levicorpus,
DORCAS
greenmeadowes
_levicorpus

Polyjuice-orama!

Setting: Frank and Kingsley's Apartment first, then Knockturn Alley, in a dingy bar. Woo, fun!
Characters Allowed: Dorcas, Kingsley, Frank, then whatever evil Pureblood wants to show up once they're at the "meeting"

I'm sure we all were pretty nervous, even if we were too busy joking about who we were going to turn into and how weird this was going to be. We were at the apartment finishing up the last of our supper, doing dishes, cleaning up, getting dressed. All that. It didn't look like rain outside, that was good. Finally it came time to drink from our little bottles and we made our way to the parlor/dining area.

When the time came we each drank the whole bottle down. It was disgusting and immediately I felt my stomach start to ache. Then it wasn't just my stomach, it was my entire body, and it wasn't so much an ache either as it was a twisting and turning. I sat down on the couch and put my head between my knees, trying to take a few calming breaths or something because I felt sick. Really sick. Finally it passed and I sat up, going to touch my forehead but scaring myself when I saw a long lock of blonde hanging in my face.

"Jesus Christ, it worked!" I jumped backwards on the couch and looked for Kingsley and Frank.

Tags: antonin dolohov, death eaters, dorcas meadowes, evangeline wilkes, frank longbottom, kingsley shacklebolt, michael crabbe, peter pettigrew
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 47 comments