sirius. (omg_siriusly) wrote in _levicorpus,
sirius.
omg_siriusly
_levicorpus

• Mood:
  • Music:

almost-marauder gathering of '77

setting: a house in the middle of nowhere, Devonshire. BACKDATED TO UH, YESTERDAY (?) SO KEEP THAT IN MIND.
characters: Sirius, Remus, Petey and probably James (towards the end).
parce que: Peter is going to choke a bitch if he doesn't go swimming. And stuff has to happen. You know, canon stuff.

Boring. Boring boring boring.

That's probably the best way I could have described James's house sometimes in the afternoons. As much as we, er, did stuff, it was mostly after the day was over and it was cooler outside. Other than that we pretty much did a hell of a lot of nothing. Having realised this and having become very much aware that it was getting to be a problem (I could have sworn that my Manly Brozed God tan was beginning to fade), I decided to do something about it, and plan to have Remus and Pete over. For today. And I alerted Mr. Potter and everything before he left for the Ministry, so there really was no option of going back or anything.

And then of course James goes and tells me he's going to Diagon Alley with Evans. AWESOME.

So, like any other normal Sirius Black, I told James too bad, I was having guests today or never. And that if he really minded too much, he could always leave Evans and come back early.

It wasn't like I was jealous or anything.

Setting a few things aside and trying to make part of the house look as neat as I could before just giving up and shrugging, I waited as patiently as I could for the both of them to arrive. No doubt Peter was going to show me how excellent he'd become at juggling, and I would probably have to coddle Remus into talking to me, but I still couldn't wait. Lying on the couch and staring off into space, I tried to touch the tip of my nose with my tongue, a new hobby of mine that had started recently. I could almost get it..
Tags: james potter, peter pettigrew, remus lupin, sirius black, the marauders
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 70 comments