Andromeda (le_etoile_noire) wrote in _levicorpus,
Andromeda
le_etoile_noire
_levicorpus

• Music:

Uh Oh- Babies

Setting: Ravenclaw Dorms
Characters: Andromeda, whoever hears her pitiful cries

((Anyway, I spoke with Skell and she agreed with me that it would be a good idea for Meda to go into labour before school ends so that she can have interaction with people and such. I've been caught up in finals and starting a new job so my nights have been crazy but after tomorrow night, I have summer and a work-less, cast-less weekend. Woo Hoo! Anyhoo, can we pretend that this is before everyone went home? June... 18th, let's say? Much appreciated. Thank you. Feel free to drama it up. XD))

It was nearly eight and I could find nothing better to do than catch forty winks. Twenty, more like, if I was lucky. My night shirt came first and I dug around for my pants a bit, looking for the only pair that comfortably fit around my stomach. Alas, it wasn't in my trunk, under my bed or in the cat's bed (don't ask). Blast!, I thought to myself as I relised that the house-elves must have taken the liberty of washing it.

With a defeated sigh, I smushed my pillows and pulled back the covers. They got halfway when I swallowed a gasp and bent double. My stomach, my pelvis, whatever it was, it hurt. Shooting pain was blasting through me like fire and I felt as if my baby had just imploded. There's something wrong, I screamed inside my head.

Grasping my belly, I managed to sit on the bed and take a deep breath before my legs and backside were suddenly covered in water and the pain appeared again. I cried out as loud as I could, hoping that someone would hear my plea for help.

Could I possibly be having my baby?, I thought with panic, But it's too soon.
Tags: andromeda black, healer gregor haus, healer james voigt, professor abime delame, rita skeeter
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Setting: A very fancy meeting room in London. Characters/Allowed: Rita and Gilderoy! I was all ready to head to this meeting/excuse to drink I had…

• a trip to paris

Characters: Cadence and Delame Setting: A little village in Brittany, then Paris Today I was going to meet Hestia's friend. Technically I knew of…

• entertaiiiiiin me!

Characters: Nick and Delame Setting: Paris, but maybe they'll actually leave the flat this time. Who knows? Time for a visit, most definitely. A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 33 comments

• (no subject)

Setting: A very fancy meeting room in London. Characters/Allowed: Rita and Gilderoy! I was all ready to head to this meeting/excuse to drink I had…

• a trip to paris

Characters: Cadence and Delame Setting: A little village in Brittany, then Paris Today I was going to meet Hestia's friend. Technically I knew of…

• entertaiiiiiin me!

Characters: Nick and Delame Setting: Paris, but maybe they'll actually leave the flat this time. Who knows? Time for a visit, most definitely. A…