sirius. (omg_siriusly) wrote in _levicorpus,
sirius.
omg_siriusly
_levicorpus

• Mood:
  • Music:

GODDAMNED MARAUDERS THREAD.

setting: DORM.
characters: REMUS, PETER, SIRIUS, JAMES. AND NOT YOU, SNAPE.

"Oi!" I yelled as loud as I possibly could from the dorm down into the common room, hoping to get the attention of a certain Moony, Wormtail, and Prongs in order to make them get their arses up here and get smashed. The more we talked about it, the longer we spent putting it off and, honestly, we'd be leaving soon and I'd rather spend my last few days with my best mates anyway. "If you are a bloke and you are in sixth year and you know what's good for you then you will be coming up to the dorm right now!"

I left the heavy door open, swaying slightly on its hinges, and moved back to my bed, removing a few bottles of firewhiskey from under it, pushing the drawings back and then flopping down, not even caring about my shoes being on the bed anymore. I liked my shoes, they were clean, so I saw no point in keeping them off the bed. It was my bed, anyway. For the next week or so, at least. Staring up at the canopy, I waited for the rest of the marauders to show up, Remus's words reverberating in my head. I had tried to speak to James, but it hadn't done very much. Maybe I could break through to him while drunk. I smirked to myself. That should be interesting.

Tags: james potter, peter pettigrew, remus lupin, sirius black, the marauders
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 32 comments