DORCAS (greenmeadowes) wrote in _levicorpus,
DORCAS
greenmeadowes
_levicorpus

Hospital Madness!

Characters Allowed: Dorcas, Amos, Kingsley, Fabian, and of course, the good doctor Haus.
Setting: The Hospital Wing

((Toves probably won't be able to post for a little bit since she's moving and Doctor Haus can jump in when and if he likes. For now I'm pretending Voigt's doing all the menial healing.))

Amos had insisted on taking me to the hospital wing to fix up that horrible charm I did to heal my nose last night. He seemed to know what he was talking about, after all he had broken his nose so many times he was practically an expert on the subject. He led me up to the hospital wing and waited with me until one of those new healers could see me, just like I had asked him. While we waited I debated with myself on when to finally talk to Kingsley about all of this. He hadn't even really seen me yet.

Finally the younger healer...well, the one not walking with the cane, came and asked me what was wrong. I pointed to my nose and he nodded. "We're going to have to break it and reset it correctly with a charm." he informed me. I could tell he was at least mildly puzzled by my head wrap thing. I quickly grabbed on to Amos' hand and whispered, "Please, don't leave." The healer then asked me to sit down and he put his fingers on my nose, me fidgeting with discomfort and holding on to Amos' hand for dear life. Finally, with a loud crack, he re broke my nose.

Tags: amos diggory, dorcas meadowes, fabian prewett, healer james voigt, kingsley shacklebolt
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 18 comments