M. Fletcher (stealing_is_fun) wrote in _levicorpus,
M. Fletcher
stealing_is_fun
_levicorpus

• Mood:
Setting: Halls ((after thread with Rita))
Allowed: Anyone, especially Ant, Meda, Bella, Charlotte or Delame

I still wasn't sure what had happened back there. Good or bad, it would have to wait for later. I had things to take care of.

I perused the halls, surprised Dumble-dick or his posse of stiff-assed employees hadn't spotted me and wrestled me to the ground yet. he really needs to improve his security, I thought, as I continued sauntering down the halls, searching for one of Them. I'd left these five people without a word, and left all our problems unresolved. There was no way I'd go back to London without seeing each of them.

Finally, after a few minutes of this routine, I'd seen no one, and I was fed up. "Isn't there anyone in this godamn school?" I hollered. The answer came from directly behind me.

EDIT: I did some house cleaning, hehe. Sorry if your comment is gone, nothing personal.
Tags: benjy fenwick, lucius malfoy, mundungus fletcher, professor abime delame
Subscribe

• coming up on infra red, there's no running that'll hide you

Setting: Kingsley's flat. Characters: Malfoy, Dolohov, Wilkes, Caius, Fabian and Gideon Prewett, and Emmeline, if ya please. (also, please go read…

• a trip to paris

Characters: Cadence and Delame Setting: A little village in Brittany, then Paris Today I was going to meet Hestia's friend. Technically I knew of…

• entertaiiiiiin me!

Characters: Nick and Delame Setting: Paris, but maybe they'll actually leave the flat this time. Who knows? Time for a visit, most definitely. A…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 55 comments

• coming up on infra red, there's no running that'll hide you

Setting: Kingsley's flat. Characters: Malfoy, Dolohov, Wilkes, Caius, Fabian and Gideon Prewett, and Emmeline, if ya please. (also, please go read…

• a trip to paris

Characters: Cadence and Delame Setting: A little village in Brittany, then Paris Today I was going to meet Hestia's friend. Technically I knew of…

• entertaiiiiiin me!

Characters: Nick and Delame Setting: Paris, but maybe they'll actually leave the flat this time. Who knows? Time for a visit, most definitely. A…