Rita Elizabeth Skeeter (scandalqueen) wrote in _levicorpus,
Rita Elizabeth Skeeter
scandalqueen
_levicorpus

• Mood:

Celebrations...and hexing?

Setting: Room of Requirement
Characters/Allowed: Anybody!

I looked over the room, trying to see if there were any problems with it. I had set out the tables at the back of the room, ready for when Rosmerta came with her food. I had decided against banners, because that would have been too much like Bellatrixs party. I sat down on a comfy chair and charmed the room so that rock music would play. Pouring myself a drink, I hoped that none of the teachers would come and ruin the party. I took a sip of my drink, and heard voices coming from down the corridor. Oh good, hope it isn't those damn Slytherins.
Tags: dorcas meadowes, evangeline wilkes, fight, kingsley shacklebolt, lucius malfoy, narcissa black/malfoy, rita skeeter
Subscribe

• Goodnight, goodnight

Characters: Dorcas Meadowes, Bellatrix Lestrange, and THE DARK LORD ( dun dun dun) Setting: Dorcas and Kingsley's new flat It had been a bit of…

• I need something more to keep breathing for

Characters: Kingsley and Dorcas Setting: Their brand new, not reeking of death, flat in suburban London This week had clearly sucked. I had to…

• (no subject)

Setting: A very fancy meeting room in London. Characters/Allowed: Rita and Gilderoy! I was all ready to head to this meeting/excuse to drink I had…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 71 comments

• Goodnight, goodnight

Characters: Dorcas Meadowes, Bellatrix Lestrange, and THE DARK LORD ( dun dun dun) Setting: Dorcas and Kingsley's new flat It had been a bit of…

• I need something more to keep breathing for

Characters: Kingsley and Dorcas Setting: Their brand new, not reeking of death, flat in suburban London This week had clearly sucked. I had to…

• (no subject)

Setting: A very fancy meeting room in London. Characters/Allowed: Rita and Gilderoy! I was all ready to head to this meeting/excuse to drink I had…