Alice Wreedlot (__alice___) wrote in _levicorpus,
Alice Wreedlot
__alice___
_levicorpus

Arse-kicking time. Goodness, I swore. *giggle*

Setting: Secluded corner of the Gryffindor common room.
Characters: Syndicate members- Frank, Alice, Dorcas, Kingsley, Benjy, Ted, anyone else who wants to assume that they've been invited

Things were going crazy in the school and I knew we had to do something. A few trustworthy people were coming to discuss how we can make the school a better place and take action against the trouble-makers, most of which were Slytherins. Frank had helped me put charms up in a corner of the common room and he was now waiting outside the portrait hole for any non-Gryffindor who would be coming.

Despite what I had expected, I wasn't nervous about this. I knew it had to be done and I was actually a bit proud of myself for initiating it.

I had spent most of the morning making an outline of what would needed to be discussed. We had to decide who was a threat and then what actions we could take against them. I had a neat scroll spread on a table with names I could come up with.

Syndicate Discussions

People to Discuss

Bellatrix Black
Narcissa Black
Lucius Malfoy
Mundungus Fletcher
Severus Snape
Walden Macnair
Evangeline Wilkes
Regulus Black
Rodolphus Lestrange
Antonin Dolohov
Andromeda Black
Rita Skeeter
Amos Diggory

Things to Discuss
Inform Dumbledore of our actions?
Who should we warn?
Should we set up defense tactics (ie- training, spys, etc.)?
What possible actions can we take?

I waited patiently for the first to arrive and decided to summon some tea to make the time pass faster.

((Okay. Since there's a lot of us and we're not all on at the same time, we need an order. This is what I'm thinking:
Respond in order that you get on, Alice will go last. Once everyone has replied, we keep the same order that we replied in. If someone doesn't reply for about an hour or so, the next person on the list will go and we'll assume that the non-speaking person is just thinking or writing something down. When the skipped person returns, they can jump in and wherever they end up will be the new posting order. Is that confusing? I think it could work. Let me know if anyone has a problem with this.))
Tags: alice longbottom, benjy fenwick, dorcas meadowes, frank longbottom, kingsley shacklebolt, ted tonks
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 18 comments