Abime Delame (poison_infrench) wrote in _levicorpus,
Abime Delame
poison_infrench
_levicorpus

Setting: Greenhouses. Take your pick which one.
Allowed: Delame and Professor Green.

To me, it was plainly obvious what his problem was. He was obvious withdrawing from something, and from the looks of things, he seemed worse off than me. I knew from experience that it always helps to have someone who understands to talk to. I figured the best way to distract myself from everything was to go see if he was ok and try to help him out. I trudged down to the greenhouses after classes and, went in, looking around for him. "Hey..are you here? It's Professor Delame."
Tags: professor abime delame, professor greenwhich, teachers
Subscribe

• a trip to paris

Characters: Cadence and Delame Setting: A little village in Brittany, then Paris Today I was going to meet Hestia's friend. Technically I knew of…

• entertaiiiiiin me!

Characters: Nick and Delame Setting: Paris, but maybe they'll actually leave the flat this time. Who knows? Time for a visit, most definitely. A…

• poetry!

Characters: Nick and Delame Setting: Paris, on a Sunday after cowboys and sparkles I arrived at the flat early - early enough to know that Abime…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 21 comments

• a trip to paris

Characters: Cadence and Delame Setting: A little village in Brittany, then Paris Today I was going to meet Hestia's friend. Technically I knew of…

• entertaiiiiiin me!

Characters: Nick and Delame Setting: Paris, but maybe they'll actually leave the flat this time. Who knows? Time for a visit, most definitely. A…

• poetry!

Characters: Nick and Delame Setting: Paris, on a Sunday after cowboys and sparkles I arrived at the flat early - early enough to know that Abime…