Professor Bramble (muggleology) wrote in _levicorpus,
Professor Bramble
muggleology
_levicorpus

Setting: Hog's Head
Allowed: Anyone

Another bloody Christmas gone by, thank God. I take a drink of firewhiskey, feeling my blood slowly defrost. That walk nearly bit off my fingers, I thought, gingerly testing my digits for feeling. I really should dress warmer…I laughed. Yeah, sure, as soon as a sack of galleons lands in my lap. I notice the bartender eyeing my ragged robes. "Relax," I snap, throwing him a few sickles. I finish off the whiskey and grab the bartender's wrist. "Oh, and keep 'em coming." I turned towards the door. The snow really was beautiful, though intent on freezing anyone in its path. As I looked around the bar, I glanced at a clock. Shit. I'll never make it back before dark now. I'd better head out anyway. I grab my coat and down the whiskey the bartender had just placed on the bar. As I open the door, I walk straight into the nightmare—and a person.
Tags: hahaha oc!, verita moretti
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Charactes Allowed: Macnair & Merciful Black Where: Inside the Forbidden Forest. But not too deep..... I put on my coat, buttoned it, and briskly…

• The Birth of a Sick, Sick Fuck

Setting: Third floor empty classroom Allowed: Charlotte, everyone else will be kissing the floor before they can say a word I stormed around the…

• (no subject)

Setting: Ravenclaw Dorms Characters: Verita and Amos I had gotten one of the biggest surprises of my young life earlier what Amos had agreed to…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments