mysweetsatine (mysweetsatine) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
mysweetsatine
mysweetsatine
_letterstoyou_

you know what anthony?!?! fuck you.
im sick of it. all of it.
i hate that you have like 5 guy friends. get more. i dont care if im being jelous. you know ive been going fucking physco in my house with my family and shit. you cant just hang out with me one night? no.
you have to hang out with kristen again. fuck it all. you hung out with her last night when you blew me off.
were going out. itd be rad if i saw you.
now you cant go to the grad party with me saturday? fuck this. i hope i have work monday just so i have an excuse not to see you. i hate this so much. i cant put up with it.
"oh dont hurt your self. dont take pills"
fuck it. i bet you wouldve even care if i did anything again. fucking doubt it. fhewiahfiuahkjaehg
i cant put tup with it. i still really like you. but i dont know how mcuh more i can take. i just cant handle it.

your fucking unloved girlfriend.
-Jessie.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Dear Penguin, Somehow, someway we have fallen in love with each other. An internet romance if you will, even though we've been in the same club,…

• Dear Wolfram, how to break it to you?

Dear Wolfram, You happen to be the fictional character who reintroduced me to the joys of heady fangirling. How could I not love you?! And…

• SECRETSECRETSECRETSECRET

Dear Mum. Fuck you. Fuck "you're tired" or "you're hungry". Fuck "you're just stressed". This hurts like hell and you…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments