laura. (___daydreaming) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
laura.
___daydreaming
_letterstoyou_

• Mood:
  • Music:

Dear Bailey,

I miss you. But it's over. I know it is. I've accepted it. But sometimes I like to think maybe we'll end up in a cozy London apartment like we use to talk about. I miss our crazy plans. I miss sitting in the grass with you, drinking sunkist and watching airplanes. I miss the way you made me feel on top of the world. I miss your hands all over my body. You were my reason for getting up in the morning and putting up with all the bullshit life threw at me.

I'm sorry everything went so wrong. I'm sorry I told you I'd always be there for you and then left. I'm sorry I hurt you. Know that I'll always be your little girl. You taught me what it was like to love. Thank you. This has been the best year of my life.

I don't know what I'm going to do when I see you with another girl. I promise not to mess it up. I want you to be happy.

I love you. Still. And always.

Love,

Laura

Subscribe

• (no subject)

Dear Penguin, Somehow, someway we have fallen in love with each other. An internet romance if you will, even though we've been in the same club,…

• Dear Wolfram, how to break it to you?

Dear Wolfram, You happen to be the fictional character who reintroduced me to the joys of heady fangirling. How could I not love you?! And…

• SECRETSECRETSECRETSECRET

Dear Mum. Fuck you. Fuck "you're tired" or "you're hungry". Fuck "you're just stressed". This hurts like hell and you…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments