eliza (eliiiiza) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
eliza
eliiiiza
_letterstoyou_

You know something is wrong when you don't like your friends anymore......... and they're not even mean, they're NICE and want to help you.

Emma,

Your immaturity and sensitivity bugs the fuck out of me. Like, grow the hell up already! You're not my best friend - you never will be. You're nothing close to what i am looking for in a true friend. I can't trust you to tell me the painful honest truth, all you do is lie to make me happy.

I'm unhappy enough as it is. I don't need your pity. I DON'T WANT ANY pity from anyone.

I don't even know why I'm not happy now. It seems like I've just gotten used to it and I can't feel anything else. I don't even know if I still love him or not. I don't even know what I want.

All I know is that I miss Nathan. And us. And seeing you and Ryan pisses me off because you think you're such hot stuff because you have a boyfriend.

I hate your insensitivity. It bugs me. You don't/can't/whatever, I don't give a fuck, spare a thought for other's feelings. all you think of is yourself. You don't even know me. You leave me behind and come to me only when you have no other friends. You act all sympathetic.

I don't want that.

I just want a listening ear. I don't want any smartarsed replies. Any pity. I want an honest opinion, not a lie to please me. I want someone who I can be brutally honest with, and will be that way with me too.

I can't stand you anymore. FUCK OFF.

<3
the person you think is your best friend.

Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment