Dana (blind_view) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
Dana
blind_view
_letterstoyou_

• Mood:
  • Music:

As the world falls down.

So. . .

I really don't know what to say. It's been so long; I've forgotten how you used to walk. I've forgotten exactly how your voice sounded. It's harder to picture how your lips twisted upwards into a grin when we laughed.

&&, the part that breaks my heart is, I think I'm okay with that.
Just weeks ago I would plan every action according to you. Thinking 'would this be okay in his eyes?' or 'Can I eat this? Dear god, no, I'll be fat and then he won't like me.'
Isn't that just a scream? My life revolves around you, even though I haven't seen you in over a year and a month.

No more, boy.
I've forgotten what was so damn special about you. My world revolves around the sun again, just as it should- not you. When I think of love songs I don't instantly think about you. && when I cried two weeks ago, I didn't cry for you. I think that's the first time in a year; not crying about you.
Because, it was ALWAYS about you.
I'm sick of you.
Tired of you're smile.
Grown weary of your sparkling eyes.

Because you can only stand glitter and stardust for so long before it makes you want to gag.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Dear Penguin, Somehow, someway we have fallen in love with each other. An internet romance if you will, even though we've been in the same club,…

• Dear Wolfram, how to break it to you?

Dear Wolfram, You happen to be the fictional character who reintroduced me to the joys of heady fangirling. How could I not love you?! And…

• SECRETSECRETSECRETSECRET

Dear Mum. Fuck you. Fuck "you're tired" or "you're hungry". Fuck "you're just stressed". This hurts like hell and you…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments