...... and i'm ready to disappear. (___openbook) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
...... and i'm ready to disappear.
___openbook
_letterstoyou_

please pardon my french .....

dear his ho ass girlfriend,

i fucking hate you. you are so rude to me all the fucking time &i never ever even did a fucking thing to you. you make fun of my brother and none of the people i know who know you can stand you either. everytime people talked bad about you, i defended you because he said he loves you and i love him so i respect that. but what the fuck? i am not going to lie anymore. you fucking make me sick and i can't fucking stand it. i swear if you ever fucking hurt him the rest of your life will be miserable. you know, i have always said, if he had a nice girlfriend or whatever, i would like her. i would be happy for him and her. but he has you. so i am not. he means so much more to me than he ever fucking will to you, so fucking let it go bitch. you better thank the lord that looks {or thoughts} can't really kill. like i said before, don't you ever fucking hurt him, or you will have hell to pay.

sincerely,
me.
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Dear Penguin, Somehow, someway we have fallen in love with each other. An internet romance if you will, even though we've been in the same club,…

• Dear Wolfram, how to break it to you?

Dear Wolfram, You happen to be the fictional character who reintroduced me to the joys of heady fangirling. How could I not love you?! And…

• SECRETSECRETSECRETSECRET

Dear Mum. Fuck you. Fuck "you're tired" or "you're hungry". Fuck "you're just stressed". This hurts like hell and you…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments