allie.paige (heartbreaker89) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
allie.paige
heartbreaker89
_letterstoyou_

• Mood:
  • Music:
dear evan,
Why can't you see i love you!? why wont you just let me go? why wont you hold me forever? i told you i loved you because i ment it... you told me you loved me because you were bored... well atleat because of you ill never trust anyone again, so some good came of this... if thats even good
love never,
allie

dear who ever wants to listen,
you know that feeling when you love someone but you still hate them and you wanna kill them but you still would die for them? thats how i feel.... i push him away cause i love him!

love always,
allie
dear kids at school,
sorry you dont know every detail of my life sorry i dont want you to but dont judge me tomorrow by the way im acting today! i love you all but i need my space im sorry okay?
love always,
allie
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Dear Penguin, Somehow, someway we have fallen in love with each other. An internet romance if you will, even though we've been in the same club,…

• Dear Wolfram, how to break it to you?

Dear Wolfram, You happen to be the fictional character who reintroduced me to the joys of heady fangirling. How could I not love you?! And…

• SECRETSECRETSECRETSECRET

Dear Mum. Fuck you. Fuck "you're tired" or "you're hungry". Fuck "you're just stressed". This hurts like hell and you…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 3 comments