Brandy (rockntheoutside) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
Brandy
rockntheoutside
_letterstoyou_

• Mood:
  • Music:
Dear Self....

So today was day 1 of softball tryouts... how did you do? you did okay...you were throwing pretty good and your running times werent terrible...Your catching tho..you need to do better tomorrow...lock you damn glove around the ball...dive for the ball, show them what your made of...show them that you CAN do this because you can...if you work your ass off tomorrow, you can at least make C team...just try babe, right now so mcuh depends on if you make it or not...so just try...you want to play? prove it...run faster, throw straighter, catch better....puch yourself like you never have before...have some confindence....forget all the bruises and pulled muscles and pull yourself up for this...you can do it...you did okay today...you WILL do better tomorrow

~me
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Dear Penguin, Somehow, someway we have fallen in love with each other. An internet romance if you will, even though we've been in the same club,…

• Dear Wolfram, how to break it to you?

Dear Wolfram, You happen to be the fictional character who reintroduced me to the joys of heady fangirling. How could I not love you?! And…

• SECRETSECRETSECRETSECRET

Dear Mum. Fuck you. Fuck "you're tired" or "you're hungry". Fuck "you're just stressed". This hurts like hell and you…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments