Jess (wanna_get_away) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
Jess
wanna_get_away
_letterstoyou_

Aaron,
I was listening to Yellowcard the other day in the car and there was this song that made me think of you. Sometimes I wish things would work out with us, but I know they won't. I'm glad we are moving on though and we have both found someone to make us equally as happy as we were together. I love you and I always will. You were my first love and nothing will ever take that away. Well, that's all I wanted to say. Here are the lyrics to that song, just because I want you to see them:

"Miles Apart"

If I could I would do all of this again
Travel back in time with you to where this all began
We could hide inside ourselves and leave the world behind
And make believe there's something left to find

We'll be miles apart
I'll keep you deep inside
You're always in my heart
A new life to start
I may be leaving but you're always in my heart

Now we've all grown up, gone on and moved away
Nothing I can do about it, nothing I can say
To bring us back to where we were when life was not this hard (life was not this hard)
Looking back it all just seems so far, so far away

We'll be miles apart
A new life to start

I'd give it up for just one more day with you
Give it up for just one more day

Give it up for just one more day

Give it up, give it all away

We'll be miles apart
A new life to start

I need you now, we're miles apart
I need you now, we're miles apart

Love always,
Jess

Emily and Jess,
I'm glad you guys are friends again. I really am. I want to be extremely excited for you guys, but I'm not. At the pit of my stomach I see me losing my best friend, once again. Last time it was Jess and this time I think it's going to be Emily. I love you both and yea maybe it could be like it was with me, Jess, and Britt, but look how that has ended up. I really wish I didn't feel this way and that I could be really excited that you guys are friends again, but I just see me getting left out because that's the way it has always ended up for me. I'm quiet and for me to be like hey guys I'm right here, is not something that I do. I sit back and let these things happen to me, I know do, but I don't want to hurt your guys' feelings and have you guys feel like I'm not happy for you. I'm sorry, I shouldn't even be writing this letter. I am happy for you guys, I just don't want to lose my best friend.

love,
Jess

Brittany,
You are immature and need to grow up. I'm sorry for you I really am. I'm sorry because you are a senior in high school and you still act like you are 12. I don't hate you, but I'm getting to that point. I apoligized to you and admitted that I did something wrong and you still can't get over it. You need to get over yourself and realize the world doesn't revolve around you and that you need to learn to forgive people when they admit they were wrong and apologize for their mistake. You know when you go out in the real world and this happens to you. You aren't going to have very many friends to turn to when you need them because look at how you treat them...like shit!

Jess

Subscribe

• (no subject)

Dear Penguin, Somehow, someway we have fallen in love with each other. An internet romance if you will, even though we've been in the same club,…

• Dear Wolfram, how to break it to you?

Dear Wolfram, You happen to be the fictional character who reintroduced me to the joys of heady fangirling. How could I not love you?! And…

• SECRETSECRETSECRETSECRET

Dear Mum. Fuck you. Fuck "you're tired" or "you're hungry". Fuck "you're just stressed". This hurts like hell and you…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments