miss hummel (internaltears) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
miss hummel
internaltears
_letterstoyou_

Justine, this is really hard for me to write to you. But hunny you really need to relax a little and stop being so god damn self centered. I understand that you wanted to be alone with jeremie last night but sometimes i need to talk to him too, you know? and him being your boyfriend has nothing to do with it, you don't like us talking when you're not there, then we'll talk when you arwe there but you have to accept that. when someone you call yuor friend is having a problem you don't bitterly tell them just to cry it out bc you don't care and want to be let alone. Jeremie was really helping me accept the fact that some people are assholes and you know what i mean by that. but, justine, you've never been used. you do not know how it feels. it feels like someone has come and ripped your insides out and you can't move and nothing matters. And i never eant you to feel that way bc you are my best friend but you need to know that whole world does not revolve around you!!! there are other people justine and other people also need jeremie as a friend as a brother figure. just stop yuor little oh, your gonna steal him, thoughts right now, bc you and i both know that i would not. just think about this bc it hurts that you don't care when im hurt and i am in turmoil when your hurt and you effin know that.
ugh. ~me
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments