so she says (crossingbifrost) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
so she says
crossingbifrost
_letterstoyou_

i've written this letter so many times that i don't remember why i began, or who i intended on reading it.
i do know that it's too dangerous to lack it's vague approach. god only knows what could happen if it fell into the wrong hands.

for you,

i could fall in love with you, very easily. but everytime i write this letter, i realize how many things about me that could disappoint you. don't jump the gun on this one, though, because i know some of it has just been "extrapolated" in my head and i know you're a real person and you have flaws but you're too beautiful. anyone could fall in love with you, because you're easily the most all-around attractive guy i've ever met. i can only imagine how many girls will fall insanely hard for you, but you don't listen. honestly. & you asked me one good thing that my friends have done & i couldn't think of anything spectacular because they aren't amazing. they have huge ass faults. huge ass. and i can deal with that because i know about them and because i can shamelessly admit mine to them. that lets us grow. but not you, because i don't think you'll change for a long time. it's so hard to think anyone in your sleepy town has been through hell, and i know (though it may be second-hand) that you haven't.

basically, i'm saying don't worry because i can't actually fall for you. i can't actually talk to you. this is good for you, because you aren't into me and our relationship will never be the awkward post-love one. good for them because i'll never be forced to choose you over them, and i think i would. however, it's bad because there will always be a strain on what could be a story book friendship, but i guess those aren't real and you aren't such a dreamer. not for love, anyway. i like to think that this letter wouldn't disappoint you and make things infinitely weird, but then again i also like to think we could ever be perfect. so i'll just revise this a million times and give it to you when i think i'll never see you again. when i'm prepared to never see you again. i love you, and you are fucking amazing.

you have my love.

i don't waste my time on people who aren't spectacular, so if your eyes don't send huge comet trails through my fucking sky, don't expect me to pretend like they do. cause quite frankly, i'm pretty into being frank, and if you aren't doing it for me i don't want to be around you. so this is the way i see it, if you have some trait that attracts people to you like wallflower girls to the corners during prom, you know it and i'll know it and i'll love you as immortalized and timeless, and i'll love you hard, because that's the way i fall. i'll make it a point to know everything about each strand of curling hair and every single taste bud in your mouth, but you will never know me, and that's the catch.

and if you're just another boy, i'll tell you all of my secrets. and i'll be there for you, and i'll be loyal with every ounce that hasn't already been given to the saints. but baby, you're going to have to accept that, cause idolatry is a part of who i am. & i'll never betray you, but i won't pretend that i could ever promise to be so devout.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments