standard (standardcookie) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
standard
standardcookie
_letterstoyou_

I wonder where you came from. You were around so long, you knew the people I knew, we were around each other and yet I never knew you. And now, ur my best friend. Ur my confidant and I love you from the bottom of my heart. I wonder if I will ever get to tell you that. I stay up late to talk to you, to have what are my most treasured conversations, where you know exactly what to say to make me feel so much better, and when exactly to distract me and cheer me up. I dont know where you came from but you mean the world to me. If I ever lost you, even though we are simply friends, I dont know what I would do, or where I would be. When I have a problem I just want to run to you and share it all with you so you can do the right thing like you always do. And to know that you cherish me too is so amazing, that you trust me to be there for you the same way as I trust you to be there for me. I get scared sometimes that whatever we have, or will have, will fade, and I will be looking back ten years from now wondering whatever happened to you, the person that helped me to forgive michael for everything he had done to me, and the person that helped me to be real with myself. I dont want that. I dont want to have to search back ten years, I want to be able to pick up the phone and ring you, or turn my head, and have you be there. I never want to have to say goodbye to you.

I dont know what our future has planned for us, but I want it to be great things. You are an amazing person Matt and to be able to call you my friend in the very least is such a privelege. You set such an awesome example of what a decent human being is and to be even considered by you as a friend is such an honour. I never want to lose you. Please never ever leave.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments