Elizabeth (xonly_ashesx) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
Elizabeth
xonly_ashesx
_letterstoyou_

Dear Goofball,

I want to go to Seth's party tonight. You know I won't drink or smoke. You know I won't let anyone even touch me. I just want to hang out with some of my friends.

I know you despise Seth. I mean, you know what happened between us. But we were both drunk. And it's not like he raped me or anything. Seth is a cool guy. Things wouldn't be like they were last time.

Alex, I care about you more than you could ever know. I would never do anything to hurt you. You trust me, right?

I understand why you don't want me to go. You're my boyfriend. You don't want me to be around a bunch of drunk horny guys. Who would? But I haven't seen my friends in a while. I promise I won't let anything happen. Kim's gonna be there. She'll be DD. She wouldn't let anything happen to me.

You mean so much to me. I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize our relationship. Please, just trust me. Nothing's going to happen. We'll hang out, we'll listen to music, go to "the wall", whatever. It won't be like last time.

Please, I'm asking you to trust me. I'm going to the party. I'll call you if anything happens. Don't worry about me so much.

Love,
Your Goober
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments