sanghamitra (sanghamitra) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
sanghamitra
sanghamitra
_letterstoyou_

• Mood:

Dear Dad,

I know dad, I know what you are going through...And I am sorry I am the reason for it...You think I am not tensed about it? I am your daughter, I understand every bit of what you are going through. And you know, I will do something about it even at the last moment...I am sure that you are assure of that, because that's what I have been doing all my life..Take a step at the last minute...it's your thing Dad, how can I not get it? After all, I am your daughter...I had a lot of complaints against you dad, but I originally never said anything, but everytime you had complaints against me, you just said it right there, embarass me in front of everyone. You didn't care about what I would feel if you do that. I know you wouldn't because that's the way you have been brought up. You gave me independence, it was I who never took any advantage of it and yet you say I did? What did I do Dad? Did I go out, did I do drugs? Noooo, I didn't. Most of the time, I was, the way you wanted me to be! What else you want me to do? Why do you always expect from me and why can't I never expect anything from you? I don't like it when you are rude to me, but yet I don't say anything. I don't know what to do? but yes I know what to do!...but will that make you happy enough?
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment