Kittie (choralqueen) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
Kittie
choralqueen
_letterstoyou_

• Mood:
  • Music:

im having problems...

hi, im a new member. my life is full of drama. and i have a letter to wirte. and i dont have enough guts to send it to this person....

Dear Josh,

i like you. a lot. and oyu know that. and you told me that you liked me too. and you have no idea how great that made me feel. i have a small problem. you kept telling me that we would go out. and that hasn't happened. now you barely even talk to me. you are always talking to amanda. i understand that she is your best friend but that doesnt mean that you should ignore everyone else to talk to her. you dont even talk to me. remember me? the girl that you said you like. remember? you told ME that you like me. you wouldnt tell Brittney or Gina. but you did tell me. well. i don't have enough guts to show you this. but i may talk to you about this. exactly one week ago you said you were getting a weird feeling about going out with me. and then you said "just give me a week to straighten things out, just please dont be mad at me" and i told ou that i would never be mada t you. so then you said "it probly won't even be a week. i can't wait that long." and i believed you. like a fool i believed every word that you said. i was trusting you. and now i dont know who to trust. it seemd as though i couldnt trust anyone at all. and then you came along. and you were always there for me. and i started to trust Courtney more. well. you lost that trust. we need to talk. very badly. i need to straighten things out with you. i need to know if you still have feelings for me. because if you dont. then i need to know that. so i can move on. i shall call you soon.
your dear friend,
katie

that was very stress relieving. thank you community for being here for me tro write this letter in. i could have never done that in my own livejournal. if anyone has any advice please lend it to me. please...
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments