Danielle (daniellejade) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
Danielle
daniellejade
_letterstoyou_

Boy-
What the hell is going on? I seriously do not know anymore. All you do is throw me around. I know that this all sounds terribly cliche but I don't care anymore. I don't know what to do. You say no one is there for you and I want nothing more to be your friend through all of this. I want to be there for you no matter what. But I don't know if you want someone else to be there. Also, you want people to care for you, but you dn'ot care about anyone around you. You're so inconsiderate. I'm sorry for yelling at you last night but shit needed to be said. You've been so sketchy. I don't know if it's coincidence that when I signed on today you signed off. Sometimes your actions make me feel like you really don't want me in your life. That or you're really mad at me. And right now, I really don't know if I need to be a part of your life. If I want to. I actually cried about us last night. Everything and nothing has changed. I still feel like you're my Patrick. You're the only person who actually knows me and how things are in my life. You're the only one I feel like I can go to when shit gets crazy. But I can't and don't go to you. I don't think you want me to. I miss us so much though I'd never admit it to you.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment