lead_heart (lead_heart) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
lead_heart
lead_heart
_letterstoyou_

M-

When did everything get so confusing?

I told you he's not my boyfriend. You asked if I want him to be. I told you No. I didn't tell you the reasoning.

I like him.

I love you.

And because of college I'll be leaving in a few months. If there was any one person I want to spend the majority of that time with, it is you. hands down. no questions. (it's easier knowing your sister lives where I'm going)

I am terrified to ask how you feel about all of this. Hurting you was never my intention--if it had been I would have done it a long time ago--and if anything we're even now. But I don't know if I really want to know how you want things to turn out. Getting back together would wind up being the most intense, serious, fun thing, at least in my perspective, but when I leave you'll still be here, with the same people, in the same house, the same city, the same beach parks open until 11. If you were to tell me "No, Never", my heart would die for a while. But if you were to say "yes, now"... the feeling would be incomprable.

I loved wednesday night. So whatthat you're not the one person who makes sense anymore; you make my life beautiful, even when it's sad, or complicated, or confusing, and my loneliness melts with the sound of your voice and the smell of your skin.

All I really want is you.

-M
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments