DestructiveRage (destructiverage) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
DestructiveRage
destructiverage
_letterstoyou_

• Mood:
Boy,
I'm so sorry. Really I am. I...I didn't really mean to hurt you. I was frustrated. I didn't think before I acted. I'm really really sorry. And I know I already apologized to you, but "You should be" isn't the right response. It made me feel more guilty, and when I told you you said "That's the point." And yet you were smiling at me and you hugged me. And you said "Well...I'll see you some other time I guess." But I can't believe you left. You left because I hurt you. I'm really really sorry. I was walking home from waiting for your parents with you and I bit my lip so hard it started to bleed. I'm really really sorry. I'm sorry for so many things. I was being such a bitch today and I'm so sorry. Last time I really hurt someone, or felt like I really hurt someone, I broke down. I'm not letting myself this time, but I feel like I'm about to. I'm so so sorry. I wish there was a way to express to you how sorry I really am. I know you knew I really was sorry...but it doesn't seem like enough. I can't believe you left because I hurt you. I'm really sorry. I promise I'll never hurt you again. I swear. And you kept throwing in my face the fact that last time I saw you I scratched you and broke the skin. And I apologized for that again too. I'm really sorry. I really like you. As a friend of course. And I'm sorry, and even though you deserve it sometimes, I'm sorry for hurting you. Well. I think I've repeated myself enough for one night. I just wish I could actually tell you how sorry I actually am about the whole thing.
-Girl
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 1 comment