I won't change my skin, just to fit your mood (chemicallyblu) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
I won't change my skin, just to fit your mood
chemicallyblu
_letterstoyou_

• Mood:
  • Music:
Fuck you! Dont you see that Im moving on, I dont love you anymore. You used me and threw me away and now I have found someone new. You always want me back when Im not into you.. you want what you cant have.. so fucking what.. now you have a broken heart. WELL too FUCKIN BAD.. Karma is a Big Hairy Bitch and she has been waiting for you for a year.. welcome to hell baby. Its not just Donny I have had sex with, Yes I fucked Allison, does that hurt you? GOOD. Its about time you felt your own shit back at you, and not just that, she was good at what she does, so what you dont like her.. TOO FUCKING BAD, I only told you that I hadnt because I didnt want to listen to you get angry or take the chance you'd beat the shit out of my Apt. We were broken up.. WE ARE BROKEN UP.. WE ARE OVER.. You broke my heart and told me you NEVER loved me, that you were only with me tell something better came along. I tried.. I tried to get over it.. you dont GET OVER something liek that.. you dont forget.. It never goes away. I hear those words ring in my head EVERYDAY for a year now.. FUCK YOU.. FUCK OFF.. how dare you be upset cause I have moved on. I tried to be with you.. to trust you again, even thou I knew I didnt feel the same way about you after you left me for Jessica. I tried.. cause your words sounded sincere and I hate to see you cry.. you manipulate me with your tears. I TRIED to forget.. tried to convince myself that someday.. SOMEDAY I MIGHTlove you again.. told myself that all I needed was time and that you were serious and that you loved me and then you cheated again.. how dare you ask me to give you YET another try. I cant.. I wont.. I dont feel the same for you anymore.. You are lucky Im trying to be friends with you.. you cheated on me too many times.. hurt me with your words.. went OUT OF YOUR WAY to hurt me even. Well it worked.. now face the hand you dealt yourself. I care for Sarah.. and I am beginning to worry that you are going to ruin that.. You are becoming a problem in my life.. and its not your place.. Im sorry your hurting, im sorry your jealous.. but there is nothing I can do that will ease your pain and still make me happy. I am not happy with you.. I dont think I will ever be again.. I am trying to be your friend.. but you pushing me to try to get back with you.. you always asking.. begging.. putting me into these positions is getting to me. You need to stop, or we cant be arounf each other. We wont be together again.. not as far as im concerned. Lately you are putting out a lot of effort.. I appreciate that but its TOO LATE for that. I have tried and tried to explain it to you... but you dont seem to GET IT. NO. I. AM. MY. OWN. PERSON. NOW. DEAL. WITH. IT. OR. LEAVE. ME. THE. FUCK. ALONE. BE. A. REAL. FRIEND. OR. FUCK. OFF.

love your bitter ex.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments