u_lost_me (u_lost_me) wrote in _letterstoyou_,
u_lost_me
u_lost_me
_letterstoyou_

• Mood:
  • Music:
dear lexi,

i could tell you exactly where you sat when i first layed eyes on you, and exactly where i was standing when i said id see you later. i was braging about you to my friends last night and your not even mine. i told them how we talked about art. do you know how long i have wanted to find someone that like the same exact van gogh (sp) as i do? i open my friends page just to see if youve written something when i get online. i wait in anticipation as my buddy list loads, hoping your going to be on. i wanna know everything about you. i just wanna stare into your eyes while im listening. ive been thinking about you at the most akward times. just about an hour ago, my best friend was talking to me about something in blockbuster, and i just started wondering what you were doing.i feel all creepy, and corny at the same time writing all this stuff. i dont want to scare you off. i just met you. so dont read this.

corey
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Dear Penguin, Somehow, someway we have fallen in love with each other. An internet romance if you will, even though we've been in the same club,…

• Dear Wolfram, how to break it to you?

Dear Wolfram, You happen to be the fictional character who reintroduced me to the joys of heady fangirling. How could I not love you?! And…

• SECRETSECRETSECRETSECRET

Dear Mum. Fuck you. Fuck "you're tired" or "you're hungry". Fuck "you're just stressed". This hurts like hell and you…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic
    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 2 comments