February 23rd, 2009

(no subject)

Dear Adam,
I have noticed that you haven't been calling me, and I understand where you are coming from. I know you don't want to hurt Tom, and I respect that. In fact, I am impressed by your loyalty to your friend, and I would never ask you to ruin a friendship that you have had for so long. Also, the fact that you are roommates takes everything to a level more complicated that you should have to deal with. Whether Tom is wrong or right, which we both know he is wrong, doesn't change the fact that you care about him and don't want to hurt him or have him make trouble for you, which I totally understand.

I would like to know, even if you don't want to pursue anything now, if you still have any of the feelings you had for me that night we were together and if you have interest in hanging out when/if Tom is out of the picture. You are the first person I have had any kind of feelings for at this school, and I really do enjoy your company and want to get to know you better. I would like to know if you reciprocate that feeling, regardless of what you think you should do about it.

I think about the nice things you said to me all the time, and even if this never works out, I know what happened between us wasn't just sex. And for that in itself, I am grateful.

Love,
Mic