November 30th, 2007

(no subject)

Dear boy,

I want to thank you for one of the best days I've had in a really long time. Wasting time after school talking about our lives, telling jokes and introducing me to your latest woodshop creation. The walk up to portage with every single joke and story and conversation still fresh in my mind. Don't think I didn't notice how you walked on the street side of the sidewalk when we crossed onto the busy roads. I thought it was cute and it made me realize you are a gentleman, despite what I've heard.

The songs you played during out DI meeting...did they mean something? When you turned on first time by the styx, you sat close to me, closer than you had ever been before. To be honest? I loved every single minute of it. Did you ever realize how much we have in common? I don't think going to the store had been as fun as you made it out to be. And yes for the record the guy was not checking you out.

Its almost christmas time. Don't make me spend it alone. Everyone tells me that you feel the same way about me as I do about you. Will you just freaking ask already. I know you already know the answer. I just want to hear you say it thats all.

Love
Ashley

(no subject)

Dear fake ass people,
HOLY crap.. sometimes it amazes me the lengths people would go to be accepted or liked. And its not just ONE person its A WHOLE BUNCH oh fucking fake ass whores! I'm not going to lie, i like it when people like me but holy shit, i wouldnt change my self so that people would like me for who im not. I dont understand how people would get wasted so that people would like them and get all slutified so that a certain group of people would like them. i dont even know how to put in to words how annoying this is!
I also dont understand how some people could be so ... full of them selves. They think that everyone loves them and that the people who dont are fucking freaks. They all look like fucking clones shitttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. Its not like theyre bad friends... they are nice but i mean.. do they all have to be so fucking fll of them selevse and do they always have to be center of attention? it kind of gets irratating ....