November 22nd, 2007

I can't help falling in love with you

Dear David,

I am so confused right now. Everyone is telling me something different about everything you could ever imagine. I've heard you are a complete jerk and you are here to lead girls on. I heard you are the nicest guy ever and you truely honestly care about people. I've heard you like me, I've heard you like me as a person only. David, I just want the truth so I know what to do with myself. I'm holding on to what hope I have left. I hope you'll give me a chance to show you who I am. I'm different from all the other girls. Give it time and I can show I'm a pretty sweet person.

I lost my last boyfriend to suicide. I'm horribly afraid of getting close to people. I'm learning to slowly trust men again. You're one of the first I'm trusting. As I put my heart and mind into I can't help but wonder, have you ever been hurt like I have. I hope not. I wouldn't wish this upon anyone. I want to trust you. I want to know you. I want this to work out in our favor. Although I've learned in my life that you can't always get what you want.

David, the more I talk to you the more I find myself wanting to be the girl who makes you smile. I want to be the first thought when you wake up and the last smile you have before falling asleep. I want to be the girl who you hold her and realize you are one of the luckiest guys in the world. I want to be your girl.

I don't believe anyone feels the way I do about you now

You're my wonderwall

Love
Ashley