November 15th, 2007

(no subject)

Dear his skinny (though so not attractive) new girlfriend,
why the fuck did you add me? Did you feel the need to show off the pictures? Yeah I fucking get it okay? I'm tired of everyone telling me about you two. At least he never pulled the crap on me he's trying to pull on you. Oh, and if you added me to try and show that you're secure, it didn't work. Adding me just shows that you want to make sure I know who you are...which means you're afraid of me. You should be, remember, he loved me?
Fuck you. Fuck him.
-Me

(no subject)

boyfriend,
i love you, i honestly and completely love you.
But i love the you thats not high or intoxicated everyday.
I know its hard to break addictions, and you say you'll try but i know you wont.
I just want you the way you are when your sober, cute and funny and adorable.
I don't want you to die from lung cancer and i actually want you to try with your life.
Instead of saying schools a waste and your not going anywhere anyway.
I hate that you do that, you have a chance to do great things your really smart, you just need to lay off the drugs and booze. And have a little faith.
I also feel like when i'm upset or sad and trying to tell you something, you turn it around and make it seem like you've had it much harder then me. So i feel like i can't explain anything to you about my past. and its obvious if it came down to it, you'd pick drugs over me. and dont say you wont. I know you will.

i love you
me