July 11th, 2007

nph.

(no subject)

dear handsome boy,
i thought of so many words to say but in the end there's only one thing that needs to be said. i love you and somehow this will work. i haven't figured that part out yet but it will. i'm not complete until i'm in your arms.
love, casey.

(no subject)

Dear other friends.
Ive known most of you for the last 2yrs and Ive got to say you bunch are the nicest people I know.
Even though we didnt really get on too good at first the last 6/7 months you lot have been amazing.
You always look after me and never let me down. 
So thank you very much.
Last night was one of the best nights out Ive had in so long.
Your my wee stars.
=)
Love lots.
Me

Dear his ex.
Okay I know I know you two just broke up like last week. I know he used me as an excuse but please dont act like that with me. I didnt make him break up with you, I didnt make your relationship not work at all.
I left him alone completely when you two were together and treated you nice when I seen you both.
But last night was just stupid. I know your only 18 but dont act so childish. Dont try and trip me up or bang into me, or sit n growl at me all night. I havent done anything wrong to you so grow the fuck up before ye make a complete fool or yourself.

Dear Hangover,
Please go away. yer nasty.
x
oz, glittery, shoes

(no subject)

Dear you,
    I'm sorry. I lied. I'm lying to everyone.
    Yeah, I still love you. Or like. Whichever you prefer. I've been keeping it secret since I told you.
    I know you TOLD me you don't like me. But I can't help but think you're leading me on.

We all know how overactive my imagination is though.
    I'm constantly seeing things that aren't there. Like you seeing me the way I see you.
    But you're just so perfect in everything, and I know sometimes I don't treat you like you are. I just wish I could be honest with you and tell you this.
    But I've already fucked up our friendship enough.

When I see you again, I'm going to be different. I'm going to have to lie harder. Try harder to keep it all inside.
    Because if I feel like this when I don't see you, I can't imagine what it'll be like when I do.

It might mean no more hugs. Or no more of those jokes. Those care-free happy moments when I didn't have to watch my tongue because I wasn't afraid you might take the meaning the wrong way.
    I won't even try to subtly hint it.
    I'm going to try to move on slowly, but you know how impossible that is for me.
    I told you about all that BEFORE all this happened.

Honestly, right now, I don't think you care about this. You probably don't even see it as a problem, but here I am, writing about it as I'm tearing the tissue of my mouth apart with my teeth. And you'll never see this. You'll never see any of it.

You were always so blind. But then it was you who said I was good at hiding it.
    It was just everyone else had already caught on.

~ Shaz
  • Current Music
    Jesus Christ :: Brand New