June 1st, 2007

(no subject)

Dear Jennifer
You're only sweet and nice when I'm finally doing things with you. Bitch. I can't believe how unfriendly and cold you were to me when I was busy and have to study while you were dying of boredom in your room. Every time I had to tell you I cant save your bored ass, you don't think I can tell your sudden mood of change? I'm not stupid. I can tell. Just because I dont over analyze everyone does not mean I'm oblivious. Come on, we are both psych majors here.

Dear Dianne
So the secrets out that you are more comfortable hanging out w/ the boys upstairs than hanging out alone with me. Well it's good to know what kind of friend you are. You'd rather ditch us for your other friends. You'd think that Jenn and I will always be around for you huh? I'm sure you know by now that I don't even consider you as a friend anymore....actually I never did.

Dear Angelo
Thank you so much for being such a great friend to me and hearing out all my complaints about Jenn and Dianne. Plus thanks for always staying up late with me to study. =] You dont know how much I appreciate your friendship.