May 30th, 2007

Gary

(no subject)

Dear you,
Why don't we talk much anymore?
You stopped showing up and now, I'm not even disappointed when I don't see you. Your sister still comes so it's not like you've changed routes. I don't know. I'm so stupid, I always read too much into things when really, you're like this with everyone. Because of this, words like "I love you" lose all meaning because they're repeated so frequently. 
I don't even know if I love you back. At first I said I did because it just seemed polite. I mean, I do love you, but I'm not in love with you. Or am I?
I miss you. But I don't even know if I should be. I don't know if I'm just clinging to the idea of belonging to someone. 
I want to belong to you, but I don't know if you want the same. I'm not quite sure why you would.
Whatever, I just need to let go of the idea of "us" because it's non-existant. 

Love from Me.

Dear both of you,
Stop attacking my insecurities, my self-esteem is now so low that it's going into negetive numbers.
Not so much love, 
Me.

(no subject)

I think we are drifting apart. I think I am going to hurt you again. You are so in love. I fear I am not. I've found someone else I want to be with. It makes me feel so guilty. Everything I put you through... what a waste.

Forgive me?