May 18th, 2007

(no subject)

dear odd feelings
please just be my paranoia.
love self

dear coworker
uh... i hope youre not doing what i think youre trying to do because.. you cant do that. so dont.
love coworker

dear you
i have so much i want to say. so much. but i cant say any of it. one thing i want to say the most is that i want to know if anything has changed over the past 2 or 3 months. for better or for worse. i hate being in the dark. i really do. so.. shed some light on the subject sometime for me. please. i think i would feel a lot better about the situation if i knew.
love me

dear self
BREATHE.
love self.

(no subject)

Dear *you*,

I just want to say I'm sorry. I'm sorry for what I did, for if I hurt you. I had never cheated on anyone before and was proud of that, so I didn't handle the situation well. I made too many mistakes. I've been so happy, I fell in love which is all I've ever wanted, but I'm still feeling the guilt. And I am actually sorry we never did stay friends.

Me x

Dear Fraser,

I think I finally understand. And I know I can get better now :)

I think it was all connected all along. I think I know everything.. why all the thoughts came to me. I think I know how to change this.

I promise you will see a change in me, I swear. Just give me all the time you can.

I know how much you love me, I know you'll wait. I'll give you all the space you need and I'll take space to try and fix things too. When we're apart, we are both miserable.

And... I do believe you. Over everything.

And I think you've stopped lying and hiding things. You were just trying to protect me, I understand - and I'm glad that you now feel a bit more able to tell me things, hopefully.

Lisa xxxxxxxxxxx

PS. Snuggles :)
  • Current Mood
    calm calm