May 16th, 2007

(no subject)

$$Dear mum and dad.

I would just like to say thanks for lying to me for the last 2years.
Im 20 do you not think that I can handle the truth, obviously not.
Its taken this incident today for you to be honest with me.
He has been constantly snapping at me since I can remember and the excuse was he was just stressed.
I thought that I had done something wrong since I was a kid and thought that he hated me, but no its because hes on medication and been in counseling for 2 1/2 years.
This family has been through a hell of a lot more and youve put so much responsibility on me and ive coped but you didnt think I could with this.
Now today, after the crappiest couple of days in a long time you land me with this at 8am.
Cheers. I have exams for the next 3weeks I could have done without this.
You wonder why I cant wait to move out of this place.
Yes I feel bad for him but when can I be the one with job or relationship or friendship or just life in general problems? When I have problems you turn it around so I look like im in the wrong or that im just being a stupid kid and im sick of it. He cries out and snaps and makes everyones life a misery and we just need to stand by and take it, well I cant anymore. Soon as I can im out of here and I wont need to add to his troubles anymore.

Your selfish daughter

(no subject)

dear you,
i can't believe you talk about me behind my back.. i would never have expected that from you.

i thought you were my best friend.
-me

dear you,
what you wrote about me seriously made my year. that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said about me, and i'm so happy that you feel that way about me, because i feel exactly the same way about you. i love you so much.
-me

dear you,
well, i don't blame you. apparently i'm the worse friend ever.
-me