May 11th, 2007

rainbow, colorful, rowan, umbrella

(no subject)

Dear Jack,

I love you so much its unbelievable.  You're the best little brother anyone could every have. You are amazing and you give yourself way less credit than you deserve. I try to tell you that every day but i know it's hard for both of us with all that's gone on in our lives. We've been together the whole way and I cried so hard tonight when I tried to tell you how I felt, but you didn't listen.
I know you were listening, on the inside.
It just hurts me when you don't acknowledge me.
I know I make you sad sometimes and put you down, but I wish you would start taking control of your own life.
Habits are a hard thing to break, but I know you can do it.

I love you so much and I hope you know that.

xoxooxo,
Your Older Sister, Who will care about you no matter what

(no subject)

dear you,
i was so happy with you tonight. let's have a million more nights like this. =]. i love taking you places.<3
-me

dear you,
this is what you get for smoking 24/7, being so overweight, not going to doctors, and never taking medicine. you're an adult and you still don't know how the hell to take care of yourself, or you just don't want to. maybe you should consider the fact that some people actually care about you.
-me

dear you,
sometimes i hate that i ever started talking to you again. you're such an asshole to me. you never give me a chance to explain myself when you get pissed at me. and i hate it so much when you give me your little lectures. i'm not ten years old, i know what i'm doing and i have a reason for every single thing i do.
-me

dear you,
you seriously better not ever say something like that to her again. she never did anything to you, and you're being a complete hypocrite.
-me

(no subject)

Dear N

You continuously break my heart. I think you intend to do so for making up what I did to you. If I had a choice, I'll close the door between us and lock it. But you make me weak. When you plead to stay friends, I can't say no bc I still care. You on the other hand, I dont know why you still want to stick around. You don't care about me. You don't know anything about me. It makes me want to burst into tears bc I put so much effort into our friendship while you tore me into two.  I'm so angry at you and at myself for what I am feeling now. I just want to stomp my foot and bang my fist against the walls. But the other half wants to laugh at myself for what a fool I have become for you. You know what you did to me? Because of you, I can't be who I am. I live a double life or smt.  Just plz let me go. Let me move on and live my life.