May 3rd, 2007

(no subject)

Dear self,

You always do this and never keep it up, but let's try again anyway. Make today a new start. Stop your moaning and start appreciating.

And remind yourself every day of all the amazing things in your life that you're SO lucky to have because maybe then the little annoying/bad things won't mean so much. Why should they be more important than the little good things? Or the big good things?

Don't get into an argument over nothing. Instead get into a happy conversation.

And work out some kind of way to see people. Well, the people that want to see you. You may have lost lots of friends but there's still some there that still like you. Try and hold onto it or something?

And stop being a bitch about some of Fraser's friends because what good would that do? They're his friends, they make him happy, and it's more than you have anyway. You're just jealous he has more friends than you! So shut up and just give them a chance. Stop picking tiny flaws. It's pathetic.

And I'll tell you all of this again tomorrow until it sticks into your head.

Thank you!
Lisa

And to everyone who commented on my last entry in here,

Thank you :) It's really really appreciated.

Lisa
dcfc

(no subject)

Dear mum & Dad,

Would it kill you to notice you have two children?

I'm trying. I swear I am, but you're never going to notice if you're never there.

<3 child number two

• Current Music
    wreck of the day by anna nalick

(no subject)

Dear You,
I know we decided to cool it off but why are you trying to make me jealous?
Big whoop you went out last night and went back to a flat and got a head massage and got complimented and probably slept with some random girl. But you know what I really dont wanna know about it.
I didnt tell you the things I know that would annoy you. I coulda but I didnt because I think about other peoples feelings.
I do have feelings for you so this stuff does still hurt. So just quit it.
I dont even wanna see you tomorrow night.
Not seen you in nearly a month and im getting on quite well actually.

Me
xx

Dear You.
I knew that from that night things would be awkward between us but we said that we would be mates no matter what.
I knew it would probably be a lie but I took it for what it was n hoped for the best.
But since that night weve had a 2min convo and it was shit as hell.
I miss you a bit btw. Can we please talk soon?

xx