May 1st, 2007

me

(no subject)

sometimes I wonder what the hell people are thinking. I swear several of my 'friends' think nothing of driving me insane. Sometimes I wish I could yell at them to stop. seriously was so close to screaming. how dare lisa think it's okay to want to walk over a mile to in-n-out to get food by herself at midnight. honestly I don't get it. she knows clint date raped me and that i've suffered through that. why would she want to push me on that particular issue.
FOTC - Shakers!

(no subject)

Dear boy,

What the hell?
Now that I actually am going out with someone else, you decide to like me?
You get a F for timing.
But an A for honesty.

-me

Dear you,

How do you just be all up ons?
You make me uncomfortable.
But you also make me feel confident in myself.
Which makes me confused.

-me

Dear you,

Thanks.
I really did need that today.

-me
  • Current Mood
    confused confused

mmmmm fuck

Dear Mom and Dad,

thanks for fucking up my life. again. I made it to college. i got essays published in philosophy journals. i got good grades. i do the best that i can all the time so that i dont have to use your money. in less than a year i could be making more many than both of you put together. now you just "cant" pay for college. funny thing is....all the loans are in MY name. now i cannot get anymore loans. i cannot get any scholarships cause im a B student. its like you two are trying to make it so that i work as a waiter for the rest of my life? im sorry that my potential to be greater than the both of you scars your.........reputation. just because all of your fucking assbag friends kids are all fuck ups doesnt mean that i have to fall in line with the rest of them. Mabey you should try braging about your son. OR mabey you should just get some new friends. Im sorry that i dont like to go out and sell weed and steal cars. Mary and Lawrences kid is a fuckup. he is in JAIL. but somehow.....you two love him more than me. HOW?????? im gonna somehow finish college, and when im rolling money ill call you from my mansion and tell you to suck my dick. then have someone burn your house down.