April 30th, 2007

(no subject)

dear you,
this may just be another sweet 16 for you, but it's not to me.. i seriously wished &hoped so much that we'd be invited to this. i was so upset when i thought we weren't. i really wanted to go, but i wanted to go with you. and when we found out that we were invited i was seriously so happy. i never thought i'd be invited to more than two sweet 16's. i'm not even kidding. i don't have friends like you do, no one invites me to these things. the only reason i was invited to the majority of the sweet 16's i went to was because i'm going out with you and that's the only reason they even talk to me. i'm not the girl who gets invited to all the parties, i don't get invited to any. this is why i want you to come with me so bad. yeah, i really want to go, but not alone. and you probably think i'm being stupid because i went to other sweet 16's alone. i really didn't. the other two i went to, i went with people who i basically was just having like a five-some with. we were seriously like together, i didn't feel alone with them. but if you didn't come to this i would feel alone. everyone else would have someone but i wouldn't. i wish i could show you how i feel when i'm alone in a crowd of people. it's pretty much one of the worse feelings in the world. i really don't mean to be a brat about this, but i finally feel like people like me and i never felt like that before. it's because of you and i wish i could thank you somehow. you made my life so much better. you're my everything and i love you so much. i'm really sorry.
TV- Spartacus- Warrior

(no subject)

dear you,

is it bad that i would let you do anything to me? is it horrible of me to dream of your touch, your kiss, your hands on mine, our bodies touching, arms holding, breathing in each other's scent? is it dirty for me to imagine your mouth on mine, my cheeks, my ears, my neck, my collar bone, my shoulder, my chest...once more?
is it bad that i'd do just about anything you'd want to do?
is it wrong that i'd prefer you my first sexual experience rather than cesar? a guy that meant and never will mean anything...
sure i don't remember cesar, but i know well enough that sexually i haven't been satisfied.
is it right for me to think that you can do that for me? that you can make me feel a little more free, a little more happy, a little more...adult?
finals have caused troubles for our meetings, but i feel that after next week...that might change.
i pray to god constantly, asking him to guide us back to each other. because god knows how happy you made me with a simple smile. a breathless kiss. a warm hug. a gentle touch.

maybe sounds like love and lust, but i think it's more...infatuation to be young.
because i'm only 19 once.

-victoria

dear god,
forgive my desires, forgive my thoughts, but bless my journey to find myself happy. my pursuit.
your child, victoria

(no subject)

Dear ______,
Stop calling me, I don't like you and you annoy the hell out of me. I'm sorry, I cannot stand you.
By the way, I'm go glad we're over.
-me

Dear _____,
You saved my life, thank you so much. I owe you, big time.
-me

Dear ____,
It's okay, you're high 24/7 but I still really like you, and I don't mind that you smoke. I'm just glad to know that you find me attractive too. I love getting text messages from you too. 
-me

Dear ____,
goodbye.
-me