April 22nd, 2007

me

(no subject)

dear boy,
I feel like we never do anything just the two of us, with the exception of making out or cuddling on my bed for hours. I feel like that's going to make this summer even harder to make something last. Honestly I'm worried. I'm a very insecure person and i'm not sure you've figured that part out. I know there is a lot going on with your ex and I don't think anything is really wrong with what you'redoing but at the same time I worry. what happens when we don't have to keep whatever we are a secret and she finds out. or will we always be keeping it a secret from her? I just wonder if she has issues with you being with someone are you ever really going to be abole to have another relationship? I just hope that may 11th won't be the end of everything. And even if it is the everything I hope you know that I had a lot of fun. I just wish we could go on a date somewhere just the 2 of us. I've never really had that and I feel like it's something I've been completely missing out on. I love how nice you are to me all t he time and how you listen about my panic attacks. i just wonder what will come of what ever we are. i wish we could have a serious conversation about us but i won't bring it up and you've yet to bring it up which leads us to being an assumed couple that is just keeping it a complete secret because someone's job depends upon it.