April 19th, 2007

(no subject)

Dear you.
What can I do about you? Whats with all the mixed signals? We've been dancing around each other for so long now. Whens it gonna end?
What am I supposed to do with these feelings for you. Do you have them back? But I have someone to love already. I should concentrate on them. But I can't get you outa my head.
Love you. xxx

Dear you.
I know. I am a bitch. I am untrustworthy. I am horrible. You don't even know the full extent of it. You are way to good for me. I think about ending it, or cheating everyday. Now, you tell me, is that love? Is it worth it? I hate myself for it but lets be honest here, is there any love at all? I don't know. I need you to be honest. What do you feel? Are you still in love? Is it not different from before??
I think so. I don't think I can pretend any more either. I am so scared of hurting you though. So scared. I don't know if I could work up the courage to do it again. Even if it is the best thing.
I am trying though. I do think sometimes that we are perfect, and I just need to focus on you more. I do love you. But...I just need to figure myself out. I am a fucking wreck. I don't know what I need.
But I don't want to hurt you.

xxx

Dear you.
I miss our chats. I hurt you before. You thought it was love. I am so sorry, but it wasn't there. We tried. It would be easier if I could talk to you more often. Rather than all this online pish.

xxx

You.
Thank you for always being there. Wether I go to you or not. You are so kind. I love you loads. Never wanna lose you.
xxx

Self.
Get your fucking act together or you will lose all these special people for good. Stop being a bitch, stop wanting everything. It ain't gonna fucking happen.

(no subject)

Dear cousin

cheers for the fringe.
I look like a 2yr old.
gutted oot ma tree

xx

Dear you.

stop being a stupid stupid idiot.
n stop ignoring me.
i really dont get you sometimes.

xx

Dear college.