April 16th, 2007

(no subject)

dear you,
i'm really scared you're gonna start liking her again now that she's single. i really am past everything that happened now, i just don't want it to start over.
=/ i wanted to tell you that.. but i thought it wouldn't be right. i shouldn't worry about it unless it actually happens.. and i doubt it even will. i hope i'm right..
-me

dear you,
i feel really bad for you, even though we don't really talk that much.. i'm sorry, i could tell you really liked her. =/
-me
me

(no subject)

dear RL,

you make me happy. I wish you knew that. But seriously some how we have to manage to get more then a couple hours of sleep every night. I'm not going to be able to keep up work and class on only 2 hours of sleep and I know that you're already not doing homework. I can't be your reason for that. But otherwise you make me so happy. You seem to understand certian things about me better then any one else has. It's good to know you listen I just wish at times you'd be a little more catuois about things. i don't want you to think that I'm rejecting you but we can't be affectionate in public unless we're way off campus. You know that but I think sometimes it just slip[s your mind and then i feel bad having to pull away from you.