April 15th, 2007

(no subject)

dear you,
i'm like having a panic attack because i'm scared you're gonna start hanging out there. i mean, i know i'm being stupid and you're hardly ever even not with me but i don't want you to end up like that.. it scares me. if i were with you i wouldn't mind so much but i have a feeling you wouldn't want me to go with you. i don't like what happens to people who start going there.. i care way too much about you to not worry about that. i love you so much.
-me

(no subject)

Dear You,

Thank you for the weekend. Sorry I got mad at you on Friday. Again. But I just get so frustrated with you sometimes.
But you more than made up for it last night. 
Thanks for holding my hair out my face and rubbing my back and getting me water when I felt like I was dying.
Thanks for cuddles and American Beauty and sitting on the sofa with a blanket and ice cream.
I know it wasnt terribly exciting for you but it meant quite a bit to me sir.
This morning I woke up at 6am and just looked at you. I know creepy you were fast asleep but I had a big grin on my face.
The total struggle for the past year doesnt even exsist when i with you.
I know I should hate you and we shouldnt be doing whatever it is that were doing but you are my best friend. Its cliche I know.
But its true. If I didnt have you in my life again I really dont know where I would be.
Love you boyo.
See ye Friday mister.

xx