April 6th, 2007

(no subject)

To the boy with the beautiful brown eyes,

I've known you for 6 days. I told you I don't love you, but I lied. It's completely and utterly insane, but I don't care, because I do. I can't tell you this because you'll push me away. I think you have a problem. You're completely obsessed with sex to an unhealthy point, and this is coming from someone who enjoys sex quite a lot. But you're a real person past that. I don't think most people take the time to see past it, but you're messing with the wrong girl if you think I'm one of those people. When we're just talking, I soak in every word because you're a completely different person when you're not horny. And you know what else? I think you love me, too. You'll never admit it because you're too stubborn for your own good. You are a Taurus, afterall. But we have potential. And as long as there's potential there, I'm going to keep fighting for you. Because, hey, I can be stubborn, too. And I haven't wanted anything like this for a long time. I'm going to make this work. Even if you do push me away, you'll never forget me.

Sincerely,
The first girl you'll ever love.
BOTHER THE DALEK!

(no subject)

Dear Ian,
So i jumped to conclusions. Actually i took a step and there conclusions were. You do like me. You kiss me and smile at me and take me out to tea. BTW I love Pear Tea at Tealuxe. Maybe after a bad day at school we can go there again. Anyway...
stop
making
me 
feel
good.
I might actually believe i deserve it.
Never Mind.
Don't.
From,
That girl who loves to hold onto you while we cuddle in your bed and talk.

• Current Mood
    cheerful cheerful