April 4th, 2007

(no subject)

Dear Matt,

"I guess I can't really complain to you about your eating habits cuz I'd be a hypocrite. I usually eat one meal a day and then snack on food after work at night. But I am worried if you're losing weight over it. Please take care of yourself.

And...wow. You have no idea how unbelievably happy I am right now and I can't stop smiling. And yeah, I feel like an idiot because my dad just walked in while I had a huge smile on my face. I had to tell him a friend told me a joke. But I am so happy to hear you say that because I feel the same way. I love you so unbelievably much and I feel that there's nothing I can do or say to make you know just how much I love you. No words can describe it. I know that I was there when you cried, I thought I wasn't going to hear from you nearly as much anymore and I cried too because of it. I loved you long before that, but I didn't realize just how much I truely NEED you till that. I want to be with you so much and I wish it would happen soon. But I'll wait as long as I must to be with you because I know that in the end that it'll be worth it just to see the smile on your face, to hold you in my arms, and to feel your lips against mine. You are the love of my life. I love you so much Aisha, thank you for making my day...and my life."

I read this daily.

love,
me.

(no subject)

dear you,
you made me feel a lot better. there's some stuff i didn't talk about, but i will.. i just don't want to right now. i'm looking forward to spending time with you alone on friday.. i like it a lot. and i'm excited that our anniversary's soon. i'm gonna get you something real good. =)
-me

dear you,
i feel like we're getting close again and i like it a lot.
-me

dear you,
you're really annoying sometimes, i don't like it at all.
-me