March 13th, 2007

(no subject)

dear you,
you're the cutest thing ever..
i loved when you ran up to me and hugged me this morning. =)
you make me so happy.
5 months!!!!
circus friday. =D you have no idea how excited i am.
-me

dear you,
i like talking to you sometimes. you understand a certain part of me that's hard to get.
-me

dear you,
lol wow. way to overreact.
-me

dear you,
i'm sorry you didn't get to donate.. i know you really wanted to. it's no reason to be so upset though, honey. you can always do it another time. it'll be okay<3. i don't like seeing you cry. =(. i'm sorry i didn't comfort you, you're hard to approach when you're like that.
you're a really good person, i wish you didn't have so much pain. seriously, every once in a while when i'm upset about something i think of that talk you had with me during the summer. we were drunk and you probably didn't even know what you were saying but you said some of the kindest things anyone has ever said to me before. at the time i still liked him, and you told me he didn't deserve me.. you told me i deserved someone who would treat me like a queen. i remember that because i thought you were crazy for thinking that. i never understood why you thought i was such a great person. but, now i have that great person who treats me like a queen. i still don't think i deserve it, but i have it, and i'm happier than ever. i wouldn't give this up for anything. you helped me get here though. if it wasn't for you, i'd probably never have even started to hang out with her. when i was in florida you called me and told me almost every day that you wanted me to go out with her. how weird is that? i always think about that. how you wanted us to. and it's so weird, it's like you knew we'd be perfect for each other. thank you.. for everything.
-me