March 9th, 2007

(no subject)

you,
you are my friend.  you always will be my friend.  no matter who comes in an out.  i don't care.  you're stickin here in my brain and my heart as friend.
jump ropin buddy

you,
you are amazing and crazy.  and i want nothin more than for you to be happy.  i just get so scared of losing you.  i am jealous easily and i don't ever wanna deal with us not bein bffs.  but i think that we are and you have proven that to me.  i still hope sometimes.  but mainly...what's MOST important to me .... i just want you to be happy....so much.  i am super protective over you tho.  so deal with it. <3
your sugar daughter

you,
i love you.  i love you more than i love anything on this earth.  so could you please stop putting me down? maybe if you tried being there for me and bringing me up...i would be more confident like you want me to be. ever think of that? im working on it and im getting better and i just wish you would see that.
your baby

you,
i dont know why we have gotten so close these past few weeks. i just really love you a whole lot and life woudln't be the same without you.  thanks for being there to talk to when i didnt wanna talk to anyone else.  thank you for pullin me out of slumps.  thanks for being understanding even when iknow its the hardest thign ever for you to do.  i love you so much.
your friend who wishes phones had away messages

you,
i dont know what to make of all this yet.  you make him happy tho. so for now you're in my good graces. i like you, i truly do. it's just an awkward situation.
me

you,
please be my friend again. i love you so much. please stop hating me. please talk to me.  let's just get this out in the open.  let's just try.  i'd do anything for you.
me

you,
i miss you. you are so beautiful and wonderful and i think about you every day. i really hope you are having a good time up there.
me

you,
i will never hate you...sorry. can't do it. sometimes i still wonder...i just want to talk to you.
me

(no subject)

dear you,
you're such an asshole. get over yourself. i never did anything to you, and i'm not gonna make myself believe that i did.
-me

dear you,
i swear, every word that comes out of your mouth is a lie. i hate it so much.
-me

dear you,
you were so cute today, on the bed. =). i liked laying with you a lot and it made me really happy. you're amazing and i wanna hold you forever. i love you so much. you're so adorablee. whether you believe it or not. i love you more than you could imagine. you're my sunshine<3.
-me